12.7.09

Eye Spy

The idiot. He let the murdering warlock from London and that ill-bred trollop all but demon-possess him, and he came after me in my own playground.
And the bastard beat me. With a simple trick, a trick I should have been expecting. But I let myself hesitate, let the hesitation turn into a fatal slip.
He probably thinks that he's killed me. But to win the battle is not to win the war. Eventually, I'll be granted a body again, and I'll be back to stir the pot again with the hellpuppy and the rest of his compatriots.

Watch your back, Zillah Grey.

2 comments:

Lime said...

Hahah you sound like the wicked witch of the west. And do you know what happened to her? she disappeared forever.

Zillah said...

“He who does not fear death cares naught for threats.”

No, demon. Watch your back.